SATIRE: New Prom Theme: Tik Tok Rizz Party

Canva Design by Fiona Wu

Sweat drips from Turkish Quadale Dingle’s neck as he shakes it one last time to Lil Uzi Vert because “this IS what you want.” Claremont High School’s biggest event of the year is prom, and students have been fanatic about working with the Tik Tok Rizz Party to prepare for this phenomenal event. The Tik Tok Rizz Party humbly started from just a mere poster on Tik Tok but has become one of the biggest designer and catering companies of all time. They provide hype songs from Tik Tok, the best speakers of all time, and an array of popular decorations. This last minute change to Tik Tok Rizz Party has spread across campus after the orchestrators from the Tik Tok Rizz Party reached out for a free event at Claremont High School. This outreach will significantly decrease the cost for tickets than going to the Petersen Automotive Museum venue and provides an amazing opportunity for Claremont High School Students to become Tik Tok famous.
Students have been naturally ecstatic about this opportunity.
“I can’t wait to see Turkish Quandale Dingle, he has inspired me to learn how to dance and is such an inspiration to our entire generation,” sophomore Moxie Moore said.
The ambassadors of the Tik Tok Rizz Party have made a public statement on Wolfcast for their participation in our school event. “I’m not even a prom fanatic but I am so excited for this mosh pit,” senior Abbygale Sanchez said. The scale of this event has surpassed the initial estimate where Blue Tie Kid and Tomato Kid made exceptional strides to appear in a special event to sign autobiographies for students. These rising stars are willing to take pictures with our students and almost doubled the amount of people registering for prom compared to last year. This is exceptionally important as we see less people contributing to school events and dances, but the Tik Tok Rizz Party is able to spark a change.
In fact, there have been rumors of a possible Dr. O’Connor return with alleged sentiments of his excitement and willingness to contribute to the party. People have been bombarding both Dr. Mitchell and Doc OC for their return at the party. School administrators have been in contact with the Tik Tok Rizz company, and have been encouraged to take part in the party and “break it down on the dance floor.” The students are excited to see the administrators participate on the dance floor in sight of the most banger songs like “Carnival” and “FE!N.” News has rippled through the entire administrative body as they plan for their own circle in Prom.
This prom theme is marked as one of the most innovative and most significant themes in all of history. The Petersen Automotive Museum can say goodbye as the Tik Tok Rizz Party takes the spotlight by storm. The event of the Tik Tok Rizz Party creates an amazing concoction of intense school spirit and internet fame. This prom event is sure to make our high school experience not just fire but a rizzy good time. It is exciting to see the hundreds of students lining up outside the ASB office to make their purchases for prom and making their high school experience an unforgettable time.

$50
$500