Senior Box: Rhea Sethi

photo courtesy of Rhea Sethi

Hi! I’m Rhea Sethi, and I’ve been on the Wolfpacket for the past two years. During my time as a reporter, I challenged myself to write articles on so many different topics, which helped me develop my writing skills. I like reading, writing, going to the park, going to concerts, and playing games like Uno or Rummikub. I despise celery. This fall, I’ll be attending Pomona College to study biology and French (and possibly English). Shoutout to: Madame Wright for being a big support for all four years and encouraging me to advance my love for French, Mr. Thomas for keeping history class interesting, Ms. Gomez and Ms. Stein for being hilarious during sophomore year, Ms. Martinez for being awesome, and Ms. DeLao for always talking Taylor Swift with me. I’d like to shout out my girls who have stayed with me since Carden– Arya, Stella, Taylor, Anabelle. I’d also like to shout out to the friends I’ve made here, the Quaranteens. To my mom, dad, and brother, thank you for being my unconditional supporters. The advice I’d give is to always take that leap of faith so that you don’t live with regrets; if you fall, you can always dust yourself off and get back up.

$50
$500