Biden is MAGA’s Biggest Supporter

Donald+Trump+and+Joe+Biden+are+likely+to+face+off+for+a+second+time+on+America%E2%80%99s+ballot+next+year%2C+posing+questions+about+a+third+alternative+to+a+much+anticipated+election+year.+
Yasmin Diriye
Donald Trump and Joe Biden are likely to face off for a second time on America’s ballot next year, posing questions about a third alternative to a much anticipated election year.

Anyone who has not openly admitted that Joe Biden’s administration is one of the most disastrous presidential failures of the 21st century is lying to you. There are measly claims that try to contrast the facts — “Inflation was COVID’s issue, not Biden” they say, or, “The unemployment rate is the lowest it has been in years, and the economic downfall is just politically exaggerated!”, but behind the theatrics are the facts. If you do not believe me, read them for yourself:

When Joe Biden took office, inflation was at just 1.4%. Since Biden took office in January of 2020, the Consumer Price Index finds that inflation is up 17.6%. Why? Never in this country’s history, with the exception of two emergencies — World War II and COVID — have we spent taxpayer money so recklessly. Consider this: in just the past three months, the federal debt of the United States jumped by $1 trillion. For reference, it took 198 years of borrowing for the government to rack up its first trillion dollars of debt. This is clearer than ever before – since Biden’s spending spree started, the US has seen the biggest inflation increase during the first 36 months of a presidency since Jimmy Carter endured double-digit inflation from 1977 to 1979 – nearly half a century ago. In a recent analysis of government data, CBS concludes that Bidenomics is costing Americans an additional $11,434 a year for basic necessities. The bottom line: there is a reason national polls are telling Americans that Biden’s poll numbers are the lowest in history – and this is not a coincidence: Americans have finally had enough.

After Donald Trump won Iowa’s delegated caucuses in a historic landslide, clinching all 99 regions of the State, President Biden took to Twitter, tweeting: “this election was always going to be you [the american people] and me vs. extreme MAGA Republicans. It was true yesterday and it’ll be true tomorrow.” What Biden refuses to see is that the 62% of Americans who do not support him for a second term are not “MAGA extremists.” Many, to the contrary, are American middle class families, who have suffered immensely at the hands of the President’s policies, and who believe Donald Trump is their only shot at an economic redemption — but Trump brings division, chaos, and divide to wherever he goes. And a vote for Trump next November is a vote for inevitable disaster.

As of right now, Haley and Trump are both poised to beat Biden on the final ballot – through his villainization of candidates like Trump through bandaged indictments, and his blatant denial of his own inefficient policies, Biden is the reason that Donald Trump is surging in the polls.Thankfully, Democrats can do better, and there is a way to keep Trump out of a second term: a competent democratic party candidate. Whether you like them or not, Democratic candidates like Kamala Harris and Gavin Newsom would stand a better chance at getting elected. Democrats need to realize that if the “MAGA” craze will ever die, it would be because Biden finally steps down from his role in office.

Too many Americans are fed up with continuing to watch a Biden charade unfold – furthermore, Democrats need to realize that beating Trump does not come down to Nikki Haley beating him in the primaries – it comes down to them in November. There is no possible way to beat Trump, whose political comeback could easily go down in the scoresheets of American politics, without supporting a candidate whose policies and administration have not backstabbed the country. Unfortunately, there is no Democratic candidate who is the clear frontrunner to be “the Biden replacement” on America’s ballot next year, and I am not going to pretend like I can give you a “one size fits all” candidate; but what I will say is that Democrats capitalize on unity through their own party (in contrast to the Republican Party’s splintered “to MAGA” or “to not MAGA” ideology.) In doing so, they have the opportunity to embrace a political candidate who could very well be the last chance to stop Donald Trump from his “great American comeback” for good.

Like him or not, the foundational truth remains: Joe Biden has fallen short on nearly all of his promises. Biden has managed to oversee inflation rates skyrocket, higher taxes on middle class families, and defend non-existent foreign policy strategy — all while not being able to walk off a stage without holding the hand of an administrative staff member. Whether you want to admit it or not, the only way to truly stand a chance against four more years of Trump’s divisive division is for Democrats to reject four more years of Joe Biden.

$50
$500