The student news site of Claremont High School

The Wolfpacket

The Wolfpacket

The Wolfpacket

Prom Court: Alexa Shellmire

Years ago, Alexa Shellmire’s grandma was on prom court in high school. Today, Shellmire continues this legacy as a prom court nominee. The most important thing to Shellmire is family, and she would like to thank her mother for always supporting her. 

“My favorite memory from senior year was the dance sessions I had with my friends in the parking lot after the school dances,” Shellmire said. 

She is involved in many clubs like BSU, Hispanic Honors Society, Book Club, and Link Crew. She was also a part of the CHS soccer and track teams. Outside of school you will find her playing with her dogs and spending time with family. After highschool, Shellmire will be attending Cal Poly San Luis Obispo where she plans to study food science and minor in business. A piece of advice she would give to incoming freshmen would be to make sure not to procrastinate.

Donate to The Wolfpacket
$50
$500
Contributed
Our Goal

Hello there! Our goal is to provide relavent, engaging journalism for readers of all ages. Your donation will support the student journalists of the Wolfpacket at Claremont High School, and will allow us to purchase equipment, print our monthly issues, and enter in journalism competitions. We appreciate your consideration!