The student news site of Claremont High School

The Wolfpacket

The Wolfpacket

The Wolfpacket

Homecoming Court: Olivia Delgado

Michael Negrete

Incredibly humble, drop dead gorgeous homecoming court member Olivia Delgado, is excited to be recognized for all of her majesticness as she graces the halls of court members past present and future.
Honored by how many people and votes it took to get her here, Delgado stated that this feels like her main character moment. Having overcome the stress of appointing friends to be her escorts, Delgado has been enjoying plotting hijinx to make her rally appearances memorable.
Like any good high school movie, Delgado’s features a battle between factions – elementary school allegiance, specifically- in a fight for positions on the Homecoming court. Delgado herself stands as a representative for Condit along with her friends who make up half of the court.
In all seriousness though, this circumstance has meant that Delgado has been able to share this important moment with the people she has grown up with. This is especially poignant as friends and family are most important to Delgado for their support, “they’re my whole life”.
Along with her friends and family, yearbook, wrestling, and many other clubs and organizations make up Delgado’s life. Delgado is a member of the Hispanic Honors Society, Red Cross, Esports and Key Club, just to name a few.
In spite of all of these demands on her time Delgado has been able to acquire some killer memories at CHS. One of her most memorable moments at CHS was the Cardi concert in the 400 quads her Sophomore year. While unable to attend the concert herself, Delgado was able to observe the activity from just outside the quad and remembers all of the buzz during and after the event, both in person and on social media reposts.
Looking into the future, potential sequels to this coming of age epic include a four-year university or Naval or Air Force academy, but for now she hopes that this movie of her life will become a timeless classic for her “drop dead gorgeous stunning looks”, she is not conceded she swears, skills as an oboist.

photo courtesy of Olivia Delgado

Donate to The Wolfpacket
$50
$500
Contributed
Our Goal

Hello there! Our goal is to provide relavent, engaging journalism for readers of all ages. Your donation will support the student journalists of the Wolfpacket at Claremont High School, and will allow us to purchase equipment, print our monthly issues, and enter in journalism competitions. We appreciate your consideration!