Homecoming Court: Micah Endo

Michael Negrete
photo courtesy of Micah Endo

Commonly known as the one who stripped at the 2022 fall sports rally or the one who dominated musical chairs, Micah Endo is a school-wide renowned inspiration and a candidate for homecoming royalty this year. Along with his thunderous performance in the school rallies, Endo is involved in the Pickleball and Rock Climbing clubs and is Vice President of the Red Cross Club. Endo frequently attends practices for the CHS varsity volleyball team, and in his free time, boulders at Hangar 18 with the Rock Climbing Club, and hits the gym on days he does not have volleyball practice.
Outside of school, Endo strives to be a Michelin-star chef, diligently practicing his culinary craft and posting his creations on his Instagram account, @micah__endo. He loves to create various delicacies ranging from baked goods such as cookies and Pan de Muerto to Steak Au Poivre. He also shows his dedication by working for food services at the retirement community, Mt. San Antonio Gardens.
Along with his passion for cooking, Endo dabbles in other art forms, including singing, and has been a member of CHS’s chamber singers for three years and is currently section leader of the tenors. Outside of his choir pieces, he enjoys listening to indie music and rap.
“Be it singing, cooking, or whatever you decide to do in life, you’ll probably judge yourself a lot more than everyone else. Just put your heart into it, have some fun, and somebody out there will enjoy it,” Endo advises.
After graduation, Endo plans to study in the field of mechanical or biological engineering and has the goal of opening his restaurant after securing a stable income.
Lastly, Endo would like to show appreciation to everyone who supported him.
“Thank you to everyone who voted for me, it’s been a lot of fun being on court,” Endo announces. “I wasn’t ever planning to be here, but it’s a welcome surprise. And in the words of Micah Endo, ‘ball is life.’”

$50
$500