Homecoming Princess Jackie Domingo

Whether jamming out to hip hop or scoring goals on the field, many know Homecoming princess Jackie Domingo as a sweet and caring person. Throughout her time at CHS, Domingo has involved herself with school activities such as Wolfgang, soccer, and tennis. She was a member of Wolfgang from freshman to junior year and a member of JV tennis and Frosh soccer her freshman and sophomore year.

Domingo hopes on getting into Azusa Pacific University or California State University at Fullerton so she can major in business, receive her MBA, and eventually start working as a Human Resources Manager. Domingo was influenced to do this because she always wanted to be independent when she was little and wants to experience living life on her own and becoming her own person.

“I think my life is headed towards a bright future. I just need to stay focused and work hard to get where I want to be.” Domingo said.

When she departs from the Wolfpack, Domingo believes that not seeing her friends everyday will be one of the biggest aspects of high school life that she will miss. Although Domingo has enjoyed her high school career and loves the person she has become over the course of the last four years, she does regret not having joined more clubs as well as not having challenged herself more academically.

“I’ve changed a lot and I am proud to say that I am more confident and outgoing, but for anyone else experiencing high school, just make sure you stay true to yourself, do not be afraid to show who you are, stay confident, and get involved in activities as much as you can at our school. Also, be open to new experiences and friendships,” Domingo said.