Through the Ages Homecoming Queen: Hannah Hoyle

photos | Ale Ramirez

Homecoming Queen Hannah Hoyle.

Hannah Biering, Reporter

From earning first place in Nationals with the CHS dance team to accidentally sitting down on a slice of pizza, Hannah Hoyle holds her place as a spontaneous individual. Hoyle’s love for dancing began since she was a mere three year-old; her dedication to the activity continued throughout high school, as she was a part of the CHS dance team for three years. Living by her motto, Hakuna Matata, which means “no worries”, self- proclaimed nurturing and outgoing Hoyle hopes to obtain a master’s degree in psychology and make a difference in other people’s lives while keeping her “life together” at the same time.

“It makes me happy to see other people happy,” Hoyle said. “I genuinely try my best to be nice to everybody.”

As a veteran of the CHS dance team, Hoyle’s most memorable moment was being awarded first place at nationals along with the rest of her team in her freshmen year. The aspiring psychology major plans on pursuing her urge to dance in the future as well.

Hoyle retells the anecdote of accidentally sitting on pizza at a party in sixth grade. Apparently, she went to use the restroom and was later told that she had sat in a big greasy mess.

“I got all pretty and dressed up in a white dress and there were seventh and eighth graders there so I was really excited,” Hoyle said.

Hoyle has definitely made her mark at CHS. She loves the school overall, but wishes that there were more events to make the CHS student body more unified. If Hoyle could give advice to the underclassmen of CHS, it would simply be: “Don’t have any regrets.”