The student news site of Claremont High School

The Wolfpacket

The Wolfpacket

The Wolfpacket

Flowers blooming for college

photo courtesy of Noah Flowers

Triplets Noah, Naomi, and Peyton Flowers have been incredibly involved on campus in their four years at Claremont High School. From the theatre to the film crew to the German Club, all have left their mark on CHS. 

Many know Noah as the president of the CHS German Club. In addition to the German Club, he has participated in Track and Field, been on the Varsity Golf Team, worked with the Film Crew, and is a full IB diploma student. He is set to attend UC Davis in the fall to study Aerospace Engineering. At university, he plans to play on the Intramural Golf Team (something that he is super excited to do), and continue his studies in German. His favorite memory from his four years at CHS is winning the Palomares Golf League Championship and working alongside the Varsity golf team. He wants to shout out Mr. Thomas and Frau Tsai for being amazing teachers and his mom and family for always being supportive and helping him achieve his goals.

Naomi is currently set to attend Cal Poly Pomona to study Environmental Biology. Her passion for the environment has been shown by her participation in the Voices for Change environmental club, of which she is an officer. Besides that, she has also been a four-year participant in the film department, completing Intro to Video Production, Wolfcast, and two years of Advanced Video Production. Naomi says that her favorite memory at CHS is staying up all night with the rest of the Advanced Video Production team to finish the Every Fifteen Minutes video – they were awake for a total of thirty hours! Finally, as a member of Artstart, she would like to shout out to the Art Start director, Rich Deely.

Like the other two Flowers, Peyton has been an active figure on campus. For the last four years, he has been in Stage Tech for theatre and has taken the ROP Stage Tech course. He also has been part of the CHS Film Crew, helping to film football games and other events. Peyton is set to attend Citrus College. While there, he plans to study technical theatre and earn the Emerging Theatre Technologies certificate. After college, he hopes to work as a Scenic Designer for shows on Broadway. Peyton would like to shout out Mr. Mangrio, the theatre teacher and director.

The siblings have been together their whole lives. But as the school year approaches an end, each is taking their own path as they move on to attend different colleges and study their unique interests. Each of their impacts on CHS will not be forgotten.

Donate to The Wolfpacket
$50
$500
Contributed
Our Goal

Hello there! Our goal is to provide relavent, engaging journalism for readers of all ages. Your donation will support the student journalists of the Wolfpacket at Claremont High School, and will allow us to purchase equipment, print our monthly issues, and enter in journalism competitions. We appreciate your consideration!