Rory Morgan’s Melodic Journey: From California Sunshine to Puget Sound’s Rainy Rhythms

photo courtesy of Rory Morgan

Hold onto your umbrellas, because Rory Morgan is making waves as he swaps the sun-soaked beaches of California for the misty melodies of Puget Sound University! Armed with a symphony of scholarships and a passion for music education, Morgan is embarking on a harmonious adventure far from his Golden State roots.

So, why Puget Sound? Well, according to Rory, it is all about that campus charm as Puget Sound’s programs sing to him. 

“I mean, who wouldn’t want to study surrounded by towering evergreens and the soothing pitter-patter of raindrops?” Morgan said. 

Morgan is bidding farewell to palm trees and saying hello to sweater weather. But do not let the daunting study of music fool you — Morgan is all about that extracurricular hustle. From serving up aces in pickleball to belting out tunes in choir (and maybe even pulling off a few magic tricks, thanks to Jessie Bernard), Morgan is a one-man entertainment show. 

“I’ll miss the volleyball bus rides and the harmonies in choir the most,” Morgan said. 

Best believe those bus rides had some epic karaoke sessions. As he bids adieu to his California crew, Morgan has his sights set on shaping young minds as a choir teacher. 

“Who knows, maybe I’ll be the next Dr. Wilson,” Morgan said. 

With his infectious enthusiasm and killer vocal chords, Morgan is poised to make a splash at Puget Sound. So here is to new friends, rainy days, and plenty of memorable melodies. Rock on, Rory Morgan — he is about to hit all the high notes of college life and then some.

But wait, there is more! Morgan is not just about hitting the books and the high notes — he is also a master of camaraderie and connection. Whether bonding over a shared love for music or swapping stories about epic volleyball victories, Morgan’s knack for bringing people together is as impressive as his vocal range.

And let us not forget about his secret weapon: his Californian charm. Puget Sound might be known for its rainy days, but with Rory’s sunny disposition and infectious energy, he is bound to bring a little bit of California sunshine wherever he goes. So watch out, Puget Sound—Rory Morgan is on his way, and he is bringing the vibes with him!

$50
$500