The student news site of Claremont High School

The Wolfpacket

The Wolfpacket

The Wolfpacket

The Rise of a Star: Jacob Elordi

Image Courtesy of Getty Images

Anyone with the social media app, TikTok, has seen the popular Jacob Elordi video edit from the sensational movie, Saltburn. Jacob Elordi’s career in the film industry has grown even taller than he is, which is pretty impressive considering that Eloridi is six feet and five inches tall. Jacob is currently one of Hollywood’s most prominent male actors and has had leading roles in many popular movies and television shows. He is an Australian actor who moved to the United States when he was 19. Additionally, he has been in more than 16 movies and four television shows. His role as Noah Flynn in the movie, The Kissing Booth, jump-started his career. Elordi was an overnight sensation in The Kissing Booth and from there he knew that Los Angeles would be his home.
With two increasingly popular sequels to the Kissing Booth that Elordi starred in on Netflix, it was clear that Jacob Elordi would arguably be the upcoming king of Hollywood. Elordi’s excellent acting skills (and jawline) have landed him complicated roles and the opportunity to portray multidimensional characters. Priscilla, Euphoria, and Saltburn are some of the most recent and recognizable productions that Eloridi has starred in. 2023 as a year was a game changer for Elordi and solidified his position as one of Hollywood’s biggest actors. Jacob Elordi is more than his good looks, he is a hardworking actor who knows that the mystery around him keeps fans fascinated. Jacob Elordi is set to play Frankenstein and filming Oh Canada in Long Island. He is an actor that has taken the world by storm and his fan base will continue to grow.

Donate to The Wolfpacket
$50
$500
Contributed
Our Goal

Hello there! Our goal is to provide relavent, engaging journalism for readers of all ages. Your donation will support the student journalists of the Wolfpacket at Claremont High School, and will allow us to purchase equipment, print our monthly issues, and enter in journalism competitions. We appreciate your consideration!