Elie Schwartz, Reporter

Elie Schwartz a new-comer to the wolfpacket. She is currently a senior who loves watching tv and movies: as well as spending time with her friends, family and dog. Schwartz aspires to be a professor of Anthropology or the Classics one day. But in the meantime she is probably on youtube or spotify.

All content by Elie Schwartz

10th Grade History Substitute to Become a Full-Time Teacher

Elie Schwartz, Reporter
February 8, 2019

From student to student-teacher to teacher: Jillian Jackson is certainly not new to CHS. She graduated with the class of 2012 and went to Cal Poly Pomona...

Tutors for the Common Good of CHS

ELIE SCHWARTZ, reporter
January 11, 2019

Chemistry will no longer be a che-mystery with the addition of a new club, Common Good Tutors (CGT), to CHS. The president of the club and founder of the...

Bohemian Rhapsody: The Queen of All Films

ELIE SCHWARTZ, reporter
January 11, 2019

Ay-Oh! Ay-Oh! The November release, “Bohemian Rhapsody,” was both a memorable and extremely enjoyable experience. The acting was excellent, the time...

The Suspicious Side of Reddit

ELIE SCHWARTZ, reporter
December 3, 2018

The little Reddit robot is watching you, but it wants to be your friend! On Reddit, members can submit posts that pertain to different communities, known...

Does Caffeine Really Give You Supreme Athletic Ability?

ELIE SCHWARTZ, reporter
November 5, 2018

Caffeine is adored by many and despised by others. Some people cannot live without it, and others consider it to be one of the most dangerous drugs on...

Queen Stella Wong

ELIE SCHWARTZ, reporter
November 5, 2018

Stella Wong is ecstatic to begin her senior year as a Homecoming queen. However, this is not her first time in a ball gown. In July, Wong competed in her...

This Canvas Is Not Approved by Artist Bob Ross

ELIE SCHWARTZ, reporter
October 3, 2018

When one hears the word “canvas,” the first thought that comes to mind may be a beautiful painting or even Bob Ross himself. But when CHS students,...

Mr. Casas Joins Faculty

ELIE SCHWARTZ, reporter
October 3, 2018

Nathan Casas is the new Integrated Math (IM) 1, IM 1 A and IM 2 teacher this year. He has previously taught for eight years at Carpinteria High School,...

“Crazy Rich Asians” Reaches Crazy High Ratings

ELIE SCHWARTZ, reporter
October 3, 2018

On Aug. 15th, the bright lights of Hollywood was changed forever. The release of “Crazy Rich Asians” (CRA) grossed $117.3 million dollars domestically....

Load More Stories
$50
$500