The student news site of Claremont High School

The Wolfpacket

The Wolfpacket

The Wolfpacket

Sophia Jung

Sophia Jung, Editor in Chief

Sophia Jung is the Editor in Chief of the Wolfpacket, and has served for four years as a reporter, assistant News editor, and head News editor. Jung loves everyone in this class because they are all spunky and fun people. She is excited to bring more ideas to the class and can’t wait for movie nights and fun nights with the Wolfpacket crew. Jung loves to watch movies, hang out with her friends and family, and volunteer her time to her community. Besides being in Wolfpacket, she is the Vice President of Key club and founder of Say Yes to the Dress. She loves helping others around her and hopes to become a doctor or a psychiatrist in order to help those in need.

All content by Sophia Jung
Mr. Glavin as Shakespeare on Read Across America Day.

[Photo] Kevin Glavin

November 13, 2014

Fashion Expert: Sophia Jung

Sophia Jung, Head Editor
February 28, 2018

Although I am not as bad as Rebecca Bloomwood in ‘Confessions of a Shopaholic’, I do have to say I have a bit of a shopping problem. When I was little,...

Valedictorian and Future Doctor Eric Tang Checks Up on Pomona

Sophia Jung, Editor-In-Chief
June 14, 2017

From working diligently in the IB program to creating bills for the United States at a weekend Speech and Debate tournament, valedictorian Eric Tang is...

The Wolfpacket’s Annual Summer Workshop is a Success

Sophia Jung, Reporter
August 25, 2015

On Aug. 3, Claremont High School’s The Wolfpacket hosted its annual journalism workshop for students in grades 6-12th. Current editors and reporters...

CHS Mothers Make Prom Dresses More Affordable For Students

Sophia Jung, Reporter
May 21, 2015

Prom can be the most treasured night for any girl because she gets to get dressed up, dance with friends, and have a good time. Although girls want to...

Davis Develops a Unique Set of Skills in a Very Unlikely Game

Sophia Jung, Reporter
April 21, 2015

Bubble hockey is a table arcade game made by Innovative Concepts in Entertainment (ICE). In 1982 in Clarence, New York, ICE began manufacturing fun hockey...

New Class Physics C Offered Next Year

Sophia Jung, Reporter
April 21, 2015

Physics teacher Ryan Pettibone will be instructing a new course called Physics C or Physics HL, which will be offered at CHS next year. Pettibone currently...

Bohren on Varsity Tennis

Sophia Jung, Reporter
April 1, 2015

Freshman Leyton Bohren trains everyday to reach his goal of becoming a professional tennis player. He has been playing since he was five and has already...

Procrastinasia: Procrastinating on Homework Not Musical Dreams

Sophia Jung, Reporter
March 30, 2015

Procrastinasia is the new and upcoming band to listen for at this year’s Battle of The Bands. Seniors Adriana Perez and Megan White first called their...

Commissioner of Pep-Elect: Aubrey Christiansen

Sophia Jung, Reporter
March 10, 2015

As Commissioner of Pep, current sophomore class President Aubrey Christiansen hopes to bring a spunky and peppy approach to the school. Christensen’s...

Home is Where the Hearthstone Is

Sophia Jung, Reporter
March 3, 2015

Nationally ranked players freshmen Nick Lewis and David Hines have earned a spot at the top in the game Hearthstone, an online-card game played by over...

Claremont and Eminent Domain

Sophia Jung, Reporter
March 3, 2015

Claremont is taking the liberty of enforcing eminent domain to the Golden State Water Company (GSWC), to give the residents of Claremont the ability to...

Nicolene Limsnukan gets crowned Miss Teen Asia in Redondo Beach.

Junior Nicolene Limsnukan: Teen Queen of the Beauty Scene

Sophia Jung, Reporter
February 1, 2015

Pageantry is not just a hobby for junior Nicolene Limsnukan. Instead, for Miss Teen Asia and Miss Thai New Year 2014, pageantry is a lifestyle. The amount...

CHS Places up to 3rd at “the Final Frontier” CA State Band Championships

Sophia Jung, Reporter
January 27, 2015

The award winning CHS band has had an undefeated regular season and this year has made it to the California State Band Championships. With their unique...

Homework is Not a Homerun for Athletes

Sophia Jung, Reporter
October 29, 2014

While student athletes show the focus and determination needed to master a skill in their sport, they are not demonstrating the same drive for their academics....

Load More Stories
Donate to The Wolfpacket
$50
$500
Contributed
Our Goal